About Acidum Aceticum
Acidum Aceticum is used to produces a condition of profound anemia, with some dropsically symptoms, great debility, frequent fainting, dyspnea, weak heart, vomiting, profuse urination and sweat. Hemorrhage from any part. Especially indicated in pale, lean persons, with lax, flabby muscles. Acetic acid has the power to liquefy aluminous and fibrous deposits. Epithelial cancer, internally and locally (W Owens). Hard chancre. The 1x solution will soften and cause formation of pus.
- Mind: Irritable, worried about business affairs.
- Head: Nervous headache, from abuse of narcotics. Blood rushes to head with delirium. Temporal vessels distended. Pain across root of tongue.
- Abdomen: Feels as if abdomen was sinking in. Frequent watery stools, worse in morning.
- Urine: Large quantities of pale urine. Diabetes, with great thirst and debility.
- Back: Pain in back.
- Active ingredients: Acidum Aceticum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.