Indication/Health Benefits of Natrum Muriaticum Homeopathic Medicine
Dr. KS Gopi recommends Natrum Muriaticum for
1.Allergic reactions, acne breakouts, eczema, Tinea fungal infections
2. Grey Hair Treatment – Natrum Muriaticum 200 is best for gray hair and hair loss, especially in women. Gray hair, especially in anemic weak persons. Severe headache is seen Natrum mur persons. Natrum mur improves the general health of the patient. Natrum mur patients are depressed and introvert. Consolation aggravates her complaints. Cannot cry in front of others . Wants to be alone to cry. They are highly emotional. Desire for salt and salty meat is characteristic to Natrum muriaticum
3. Natrum muriaticum 30 is effective for Pityriasis alaba (is a skin disorder ) with dry raw and skin , worse eating salt. There is a craving for salt is characteristic to Natrum muriaticum.
4. Natrum Mur 30 is indicated for Malaria , in case of continued chillness along with headache on walking in the morning. Headache persists throughout the day
Dr.Vikas sharma recommends
1. Oral Thrush: Natrum Mur. is a medicine for mouth ulcers that develop with oral thrush. There is dryness of the mouth, lips an tongue, soreness of the mouth with sensitivity to liquids, burning pain when food or liquids touch the ulcer, small grouped ulcers on the tongue, gums, and cheeks with burning along with profuse watery saliva from the mouth.
2. For Unwanted Hair on the Upper Lips: Natrum Mur. is used extensively to treat unwanted facial hair that grows on the upper lip. Acne on the face may also be present. Menses may be too early, too profuse, and the flow is usually observed at night. The patient can be thin and anemic, with an excessive dryness of the skin and mouth. This medicine is also used to treat female sterility also.
3. Thick Vaginal Discharge which gets worse while Walking: Natrum Muriaticum is a natural medicine of great help for treating Leucorrheawhere the vaginal discharge is thick, white and transparent. The discharge gets worse on walking. Contractive pains in the abdomen usually accompany Leucorrhea. The women requiring this medicine are mainly anemic and crave for salty things in excess. The heat of the sun is unbearable for the patients.
4. Leucorrhea with Anemia and Weakness: Natrum Muriaticum is the best remedy when the patient complains of a thick, white, transparent vaginal discharge that gets worse on walking. Anemia and headache accompany Leucorrhea in patients requiring Natrum Muriaticum.
5. Migraine attacks during Menses: Natrum Muriaticum is the best prescription for migraine attacks that worsen around the menstrual cycle. The headache may be triggered before, during or at the close of menstrual cycle. Another unique symptom is migraine headache that starts with sunrise, continues through the day and vanishes after sunset. This is popularly known as the “sunrise to sunset headache”. Also, in cases where the migraine headache feels like little hammers knocking on the brain, Natrum Muriaticum will help. Natrum Muriaticum is also the most suitable prescription for migraine headaches in school girls or in girls who are anaemic. It is also considered the best medicine where numbness or tingling is felt in the nose, tongue or lips before the migraine attack.
6. Flu with Light Sensitivity: Natrum Muriaticum is a medicine for flu coupled with light sensitivity, where a bursting headache lasts from sunrise to sunset.
7. Hair loss in a women after child birth and during menopause: Natrum muriaticum can be given to those women who suffer from anemia and hair loss on even a slight touch of the hair, along with severe headache after the delivery of a child. The women requiring this medicine complain that the headache is worse in the heat of sun. The patient may show an inordinate craving for salty things.
8. Fatigue with Bursting Headache: Natrum Muriaticum is a homeopathic medicine used to treat fatigue with bursting headache caused due to eyestrain. Nervous, discouraged people experiencing such problems are suitable candidates for this medicine.
9. For PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) when a Person Wants Solitude: Natrum Muriaticum is of great help in cases of severe depression and feelings of isolation. In such situations, the person shuts down emotionally and closes off from others after the traumatic event.
10. itchy eyes that are red and watery: Where the major symptoms include redness and watering from eyes, Natrum Muriaticum would be the most appropriate choice among Homeopathic medicines for itchy eyes. Along with this, burning pain in eyes may be felt. There may be a sensation of salt in eyes. Pain in eyes, especially on looking down, is another feature that may be observed. The eyelids may feel heavy. Natrum Muriaticum is also a well indicated Homeopathic medicine for blepharitis. Photophobia may attend.
Dosage of Natrum Muriaticum
Dosage: Adults: 4 tablets 4 times daily. Children: 2 tablets 4 times daily.
Drops (Dilution/MT): 3-4 drops in a teaspoon of water 2-3 times a day or as advised by your physician
Side Effects of Natrum Muriaticum
Nil, no contra indications