Fourrts Ubi Q capsules is indicated for weak semen with low sperm count, male infertility, Cancer, and as a anti oxidant. This homeopathic medicine is a new hope for men suffering sterility due to low sperm count
UBI Q addresses male Infertility, barrenness or decreased fertility in men that can be due to Hormone imbalances when the pituitary, hypothalamus, and testicles produce more hormones than that are necessary to create sperm. Changes in these hormones coupled with disorders of the thyroid and adrenal gland may damage sperm production. Smoking cigarettes also contributes to this problem. Check more sexual wellness products in Homeopathy here
If the number of sperm a man ejaculates is low or if the sperm are of a poor quality, it will be difficult, and sometimes impossible, for him to cause a pregnancy. Normal sperm count in males is 20 millions per ml. It is considered low when there are fewer than 15 million per ml. In normal report at least 30% sperms should be normal (not dead). People suffering from low sperm motility have symptoms like less discharge (low volume of semen output), watery semen quality and sometimes fetid. Ubi Q capsules contains Ubidecarenone that addresses this problem of infertility in men
Symptoms of Low Sperm count
1. Sexual dysfunction – Decreased libido or low sex drive, difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
2. Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area (inflammation of scrotum)
3. Thinning or reduction in facial or body hair or other signs of a hormone or chromosome abnormality.
Causes of Low Sperm count
1. Anabolic steroids taken by body builders to enhance muscle growth and strength can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to decrease.
2. Use of marijuana or cocaine might reduce the number and quality of your sperm as well.
3. Alcohol abuse. Drinking excessive alcohol can lower testosterone levels and cause decreased sperm production
Low Sperm count: Diagnosis
1. Physical examination: doctor might examine your genitals and ask questions during consultation about any inherited conditions, illnesses, chronic health problems, injuries or surgeries
2. semen analysis test: commonly used to find out low sperm count. Sperm count is generally determined by examining semen under a microscope to see how many sperm appear within squares on a grid pattern.
3. Scrotal ultrasound. This test uses high-frequency sound waves to look at the testicles and supporting structures.
4. Hormone testing. For this Your doctor might recommend a blood test to determine functioning of the pituitary gland and testicles and see the level of hormones produced by them, this plays a key role in sexual development and sperm production.
5. Post-ejaculation urinalysis. Sperm in your urine can indicate your sperm are traveling backward into the bladder instead of out your penis during ejaculation
Ubidecarenone helps decrease the ubiquitination process during sperm production in epidydimis. Increased sperm ubiquitination is INVERSELY associated with good semen quality parameters. It assists in improving throughput (thick volume of semen output) and better semen count per ml of discharge.
Ingredients: Each Fourrts Ubi q capules Contains: Ubidecarenone 30 mg ( Coenzyme Q 10)
Dosage: For Male Infertility
1st month – 1 capsule of Fourrts Ubi q capules 3 times a day,
2nd month- 1 capsule 2 times a day,
3rd month-1 capulse only once
In case of cancer higher dosage may be needed
Size: Strip of 10 capsules
Rate: Rs.240, Buy Online at best price
You can also conveniently order Fourrts Ubi Q Capsules online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Order Form
If you have any question about low sperm count and weak semen or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond