What is Berberis Vulgaris
A deciduous shrub having roots of pale yellowish externally with sometimes orange shade. It is native to India, Europe and North Asia. The plant is 1-2.5m high and even higher under cultivation with thorny alternate, angular branches. Leaves in tufts, somewhat obovate, more or less pointed. Fruit a scarlet berry, oblong in loose bunches.
|Dilution Name||Berberis Vulgaris|
|Description||Native of India, Europe and North Asia. Made from the bark. It is covered by both Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India and German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia. It was introduced by Dr. Hesse.|
|Uses||In renal & vesical troubles and vesical catarrh. Acts on gall bladder, improving bile flow, reducing pain of gall bladder stones. Often called for in arthritic affections with urinary disturbances.|
|Recommended dosage||20-30 drops thrice daily.|
Health Benefits of Berberis Vulgaris
1. It contains berbamine, berberine and other isoquinoline alkaloids.
2. A homoeopathic tinctureis made from the bark of the root.
3. It is covered by both: Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India and German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia. It was introduced by Dr. Hesse
4. It acts forcibly on the venous system, producing pelvic engorgements and haemorrhoids. Hepatic and rheumatic affections, particularly with urinary, haemorrhoidal and menstrual complaints. Pain in the region of kidney is most marked; hence its use in renal and vesical troubles, gall stones and vesical catarrh.
5. It causes inflammation of kidneys with haematuria. Pains may be felt all over the body, emanating from the small of back. It has also marked action on the liver, promoting the flow of bile. It is reported. Acts on gallbladder, improving bile flow, reducing pain of gallbladder stones, amoebicide and anti-dysenteric.
Potency: Q. 1x to sixth potency
Contra Indication: Not to be taken during pregnancy.
Presentation: 11 ml
Manufacturer: Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping
You can also conveniently order Berberis Vulgaris online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Order Form
If you have any question about Berberis Vulgaris or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond