Doliosis D53 Fungo Guard drops is a powerful blend of essential ingredients specifically formulated to help combat multiple strains of fungus, and bacteria. D53 homeopathic anti fungal medicine helps to relieve symptoms of redness, scratchiness and discomfort associated with fungal infections.
Fungal infections of the skin are very common and include athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infections. The most commonly affected areas include the feet, groin, scalp and beneath the breasts. Tinea or ring worm can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or indirectly through towels, clothes or floors. Fungi are responsible for Fungal infections, or mycoses, many are mild and easy to treat, but others are serious
Types of Fungal Infection
Yeast Infection is a form of fungal infection establishes itself in your body from an overgrowth of the fungus called candida albicans and affects digestion, breathing, weight and your skin among other thing. Another type is the Vaginal Yeast because women are the most vulnerable to having yeast infection in the genital area.
Ring worm– is a frequent medical skin disorder caused by superficial fungi infection involving the skin of the body. Tinea corporis (another name for ring worm, Daad in Hindi) and is frequent among children though it may affect people of all ages. Tinea corporis is produced by mold like fungi called dermatophytes. If you have had athletes foot then you’ve had ringworm. Also Jock Itch, nail fungus, scaly scalp all are caused by different types of ringworm. Related skin fungus may also appear at the man’s beard, other places of the skin.
Toe nail fungus – medically known as onychomycosis, is an infection that develops underneath the nail (nail bed) caused by an overgrowth of fungi. It often begins as a yellow or white spot appearing under the tip of the toe nail but as it spreads it can result in discoloration, thickening and crumbling of the toe nail.
Doliosis D53 Fungo Guard drops contain the antimicrobial properties of Chrysarobinum, Graphites, Psorinum, Mezereum and silicia to help relieve skin of fungal problems
Ingredients;Doliosis D53 Fungo Guard drops Contains: Chrysarobinum 3x 0.02%, Psorinum 12x 0.02%, Graphites 10x 0.02%, Mezereum 10x 0.02%, Silicea 8x 0.02%.
Dosage: For children,1 to 2 drops three times a day. For adults,3 to 6 drops three times a day.
Rate:Rs.120 (10% OFF!! Buy Online)
Tips for getting rid of ring worm quickly
1. Keep the infected area clean and dry. The fungus that causes ringworm thrives in warm, moist areas, so you want keep the area clean and dry.
2. Don’t scratch the affected areas of your skin or scalp because this could spread the infection to other parts of your body
3. Apply antifungal cream beyond the edge or border of the rash
4. Take the medications and apply antifungal creams, lotions, or powders applied to the skin for 2 to 4 weeks
5. Make sure every member of your household washes their hands frequently
6. Ringworm symptoms usually disappear quickly with treatment, but the treatment should be continued for two to four weeks to eliminate all of the fungus.