Bryonia is a homeopathic remedy that may be best known for relieving intense, bursting headaches, migraines and hangovers. Swollen, red, hot joints, stiff necks, and certain cases of whiplash, low back pain and sciatica need Bryonia’s soothing support as well.
Bryonia is a good remedy to choose in cases when affected person just wants to sit still, without moving. Bryonia is also used in Pain and pressure in the stomach, also with vomiting and nausea. Bryonia can be very helpful for stitching pain and stiffness in the small of the back and in the neck.
- Dry Painful Coughs
- Joint Sprains and Strains
Action of Bryonia on Rhuematism, muscular disorders, joint pains
> Bryonia acts on disorders the blood circulation. It may be less rapid in its action than Aconite, but it goes deeper in its effects, and often takes up the work where Acon. leaves off.
> Marked medical action on body movement of all kinds is a leading characteristic.
> The body pain it acts upon is usually relieved by pressure (lying on painful side) or ice packs. Often the body pain is accompanied by intense headache,
Bryonia is an excellent remedy prescribed by homeopaths for
• history of pain in his knees
• back pain worse on moving, and pain-free at rest and relieved by ice-packs,
• chronic joint pain
Excellent remedy for rheumatic pains ad swellings, oedema that affects flexible membranes of the joints. Muscles become hard after neuralgia. Tearing pains that become worse by motion. Inhur of the joints when arnica fails
Active ingredients: Bryonia Alba
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Bryonia Alba Dosage
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Bryonia Alba: Available Potencies
6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M