Silicea is the biomineral salt for nails, hair and skin. Silicea helps to maintain the elasticity and firmness of hair and nails. It is indicated in case of brittle hair and nails and hair growth. It strengthens The skin and connective tissues by enhancing the elasticity. Useful in poor assimilation of food, acne, boils, ulcers, weak memory, excessive perspiration with offensive odour, diseases of bones, pyorrhea, piles, constipation, anal fissure, fistula, keloid, paratid gland affections, CSOM (middle ear infection), eye affections like styes cataract, corneal ulcers, tonsillitis, caries, necrosis, headache or for any other indications, as recommended by your physician.
Why Biochemics like Silicea should be taken? Biochemics are also known as tissue salts or cell salts and are recommended in low decimal potencies for correcting deficiencies at cell level, They are made of lactose (milk sugar) and are chewable.
The human body contains 12 biochemic minerals present in every cell whose correct balance is essential for the proper functioning of body tissues. Noted German biochemist Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schuessler propounded that deficiency in any one mineral would lead to a disturbance in the cell life that creates a favorable environment for bacterial growth and thus illness is created.Check out the complete list of Homeopathic Biochemic Salts(Schuessler Cell Salts)here
About: Silicea is the substance that forms the tissues. It is therefore found in the cells of the connective tissue, in the skin, the nails and the hair. Constitutionally underdeveloped, dystrophic (any disorder due to defective or faulty nutrition) children with frog belly and old, withered appearance. At a later age weak, depressive, incapable of physical and mental efforts. Headaches proceeding from the occiput and moving towards the eyes; better from wrapping up warmly (typical). All suppurations are slow to react, greasy and chronic. Predisposition to fistulas. All secretions are thin, caustic and putrid. Dystrophic, rachitic, exudative and scrofulous children. All kinds of chronic suppurative processes. Chronic otitis media and otitis externa. Eczema’s in the auditory canal. Chronic blepharoconjunctivitis, dacryocystoblennorrhoea (chronic catarrhal inflammation of the lacrimal sac, with constriction of the lacrimal gland) etc. Fistulas; lymphomas: organ tuberculosis; lymphatism. Growth disturbances of hair and nails. Skin does not heal easily. Pyodermia and weeping eczemas.
Health Benefits of Silicea
Silicea acts more upon the organic substances of the body, involving prominently bones, joints, glands, skin and mucous surfaces caused by malnutrition and deficient nutrition
1. Silicea is useful for sensitive skin that is prone to itching, burning, papules, nodules, ulcers, boils, carbuncles, felons and malignant pustules. People having tendency to get boils in any part of the body should take silicea
2. Recommended by homeopaths, oncologists to aid in re-growing finger and toenails, people having hair and nail problems should take silicea to grow nails back to normal.
3. It is the remedy wherever pus is formed in an inflamed part of connective tissue or skin, good for ailments having pus-formation, by preventing the suppurative process it heals wounds that tend to develop pus.
4. Useful to combat Brain-fag in school children who become confused during recitations because they cannot concentrate their thoughts; want to think but are unable to do so.
5. Silicea is good for healthy scalp, it heals nodules on scalp. Useful for Person suffering Hair fall due to scalp infections.
6. Silicea is good for painful Gums, loose teeth, terrible toothache at night that cannot be relieved by neither heat nor cold and chilling of feet, blistered; gum-boils. It should be given to children having Difficult dentition
Ingredients: Dr.Reckeweg-Germany Biochemic Tablets Silicea 6x Contains: Silicea 6x
Dosage of Silicea 6x: Adults: 4 tablets 4 times daily. Children : 2 tablets 4 times daily.
RATE/MRP: Rs.150 (Buy Online!! Get 10% OFF)
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping