What’s the Difference between Stye and Chalazion?
A chalazion is a blocked oil gland that appears on the inside of the eyelid, usually surfacing as a bump. An eye stye (or hordeolum) is a smaller pimple-like bump or cyst that appears on the upper or lower eyelid due to a blocked oil gland.
Homeopathy for Stye
A stye is a red, painful lump near the edge of the eyelid that may look like a boil or pimple when small glands that line the eyelid get plugged. Symptoms: Painful red bump along the edge of the upper or lower eyelid near the base of the eyelashes. Swelling of the eyelid (sometimes the entire eyelid). Crusting along the eyelid. Sensitivity to bright light.
Homeopathic treatment of styes not only help in dissolving the Stye in an acute condition but eradicate the tendency to have a Stye again.
Dr.Vikas Sharma recommends for stye
- Ferrum Phos For First Stage of Stye where redness, pain, tenderness and swelling are marked
- Silicea when complete pus has been formed in Stye that is usually in the last stage.
- Conium is the best medicine for taking care of the hard nodes that remain after improper healing of Styes.
- Euphrasia for excessive watering with a burning sensation in eyes along with Styes.
- Calcarea Fluor and Thuja are considered the best medicines to deal with the tumors of eyelids.
DrKirti Singh recommends for recurrent stye
Homeopathic medicine for stye
- Staphysagria 30 2 drops 3 times a day
- Hepar sulphur 30 2drops 2 times a day
- Calcarea flour 6x 6 tab 3 times a day
Homeopathy for Chalazion
A chalazion is a red bump on your eyelid caused by blockage of meibomian gland. Symptoms: Painless bump in your eyelid, usually on the upper lid. It may get bigger, red and rubbery, but remain painless. Mild irritation, causing your eyes to water.
Homeopathy can treat chalazion very successfully in a non-invasive manner. . Homeopathic medicines dissolve the chalazion and treat the tendency towards its recurrence.Homeopathy Medicines for Chalazion
- Thuja Occidentalis is indicated for chalazion attended with heaviness of the eyelid
- Conium Maculatum is the best Homepathic medicine for chalazion that is extremely hard.
- Calcarea Fluor and Staphysagria are best suited where there is a tendency for the chalazion to recur
- Silicea for chalazion where it gets infected with resultant swelling, tenderness and pus points on the eyelid
Buy Homeopathy medicines for eye cysts like Chalazion, Stye Online