About Boldo Mother Tincture
Boldo is mild urinary antiseptic. It possesses diuretic and stimulant properties due to the volatile oil. It has weak local anesthetic properties. Boldo is covered by both: Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India and German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia.
- For atony of bladder cholecystitis,
- Biliary calculus,
- Loss of appetite with bitter taste
- Congested or sluggish liver
- Burning weight in liver and stomach
- Painful hepatic diseases
- Disturbed liver functions after malaria are also covered by this medicine.
Available in 30 ml & 100 ml bottles