Features of SBL Carbo Vegetabilis (3X – 6X) Tablets
• Made from purest grade HMS lactose imported from Holland. Additionally Tested for efficacy (Light absorption, Specific optical rotation through polarimeter)
• Unifrom dispersal of medicament in tablets is ensured through proper trituration of the salts in right proportion
• The tablets are tested for optimal disintegration time, hardness, average weight, friability
• Packed in neutral glass bottles, have high therapeutic efficacy.
Info about Carbo Vegetabilis (3X – 6X)
|About||Carbo Veg is also known as an animal charcoal as it has ability of absorbing the toxins from the body.|
|Uses||• Indigestion, Flatulence, Bloating of abdomen, belching, Venous congestion.
• Patient who suffers from lack of oxygenation, (lack of oxygen utilization) causing lung problems carbo veg works well.
• In strong people who can work for long time and are good on health until they are struck by infection. Once they are struck by any infection or virus, they completely become weak, slow, sluggish and lazy.
• Hair falls off easily.
• Cough of Carbo veg has all the gagging, vomiting and redness of the face found in whooping cough, Rattling cough with retching and vomiting.
• Pimples on forehead and face are treated well by Carbo veg.
|Common Symptoms||• Easily frightened and fear of ghosts, anxiety on closing eyes.
• Carbo Veg is indicated for headaches, where patient cannot move his head, cannot lift his head.
• Night terrors in children, they wont sleep alone.
• Confused state where he cannot take his own decision and weak in thinking.
• Flatulent colic, abdomen greatly distended, excessive accumulation of gas in the stomach and intestines leading to fullness and cramps in the stomach. All food taken into the stomach seems to turn into flatus; he is always belching
• General venous stasis, bluish skin, limbs cold. Hands and feet are cold and dry.
|Important Indicated symptoms||• Coldness is characteristic, cold breath, cold knees; cold, but wants to be fanned. The deficient arterial circulation causes the patient to feel cold, and the surface is actually cold-icy-cold very often.
• Desire for fresh air, open air , want all the windows open and likes to be fanned.
• Inflammation of parotid glands, mumps, Occipital headache
• Complaints that have never improved since the last illness is well marked in Carbo veg.
• Puffiness of whole body, hands, head, veins are all puffed as if full of blood. Varicose Veins.
• Internal Burning and external coldness is marked in carbo veg. Burning in head, veins, capillaries, skin.
• Oozing of blood from inflammed areas, a little blood oozing all the time hence used for women with prolonged menses.
• Ulcers in the mouth and throat that bleed easily, they do not heal due to slow recovery and slow tissue formations in the body.
• For septic conditions, usually that occur after surgical operatives.
• Pain in abdomen accomapnied by fear and tears in eyes, cannot bear tight clothing around the waist.
• Bleeding of the gums, and sockets of the teeth. Cough, with spitting of blood and burning pain in the chest
• The parts round the anus are excoriated, and there is protrusion of blue hemorrhoids which burn, are offensive, and may suppurate.
|Side effects, Contra Indications of||It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.|
|Dosage||• Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
• Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
• Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
• In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
• In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
• In chronic affections one to four doses daily or as advised by your physician
|Guidelines||Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.