Features of SBL Azadirachta Indica 1X Tablet
• Made from purest grade HMS lactose imported from Holland. Additionally Tested for efficacy (Light absorption, Specific optical rotation through polarimeter)
• Unifrom dispersal of medicament in tablets is ensured through proper trituration of the salts in right proportion
• The tablets are tested for optimal disintegration time, hardness, average weight, friability
• Packed in neutral glass bottles, have high therapeutic efficacy.
Info Azadirachta Indica 1X
|About||For detoxification in diseases related to skin, respiratory system, gastro-intestinal system
• A clinically established & homoeopathically proved drug
• Clinically used for impurities of blood and recommended for skin diseases, boils, ulcers, eczema, scables, pityriasis
• Useful in histamine induced bronchospasm
• Reported to possess anticancer, antiviral and antibacterial properties
|Important Indicated symptoms|
|Side effects, Contra Indications of||No side effects of Azadirachta indica 1X are known.
No contra-indications for the use of Azadirachta indica 1X are known.
No interactions between Azadirachta indica 1X and other products are known.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets twice daily. Children should be given one tablet twice daily and when symptoms improve 1 tablet a day. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
|Guidelines||Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.