About St. George’s Bio-Combination 24 tablets
St. George’s Biochemic Combination Tablets BC24 is a homeopathic health tonic that helps in improving general health and strength in your body. It is helpful in reversing the ill effects of diseases such as Anaemia which causes debility and weakness. It is also helpful in curing sleep and digestive disorders. Nervous exhaustion, weakness of muscles, and body pain can also be relieved using this remedy. It supports general health and well being.
- Provides nutrition to nerves, brain and bones and helps in building tissues
- Helps in reducing general debility and exhaustion with lack of vitality
- It helps in reducing stress, anxiety, depression, muscle spasms, migraine headaches irritability, and fatigue
- Improves digestion and supports healthy bowel movement
- Reduces weakness in women caused due to childbearing
- Promotes oxygenation of the cells and gives them life and strength
St. George’s Bio-combination Tablets BC 24 contents and their action:
- Calcarea phosphorica 3x After acute diseases when a patient suffers from problems of anemia (low hemoglobin), weakness, exhaustion, calcarea phos works splendidly. Disturbed mental state, Constant sadness, dullness is treated.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x It helps in oxygenation of the cells giving them life and strength. For the first stage of diseases that are associated with weakness, anxiety, sadness.
- Kalium phosphoricum 3x Helps to restore the nervous system after overwork, Weakness of muscles after overwork, mental exertion with body pains.
- Magnesia phosphorica 3x It helps in Stress, Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Muscle spasms, migraine headaches, PMS ( premenstrual) headaches, agitation, irritability, constipation, fatigue
- Natrum phosphoricum 3x Treats sleeplessness that has its route in Digestive problems. Hyperacidity, bile regulation helps to keep the digestion good and gives energy.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or, as directed by the physician.