About St. George’s Bio-Combination 11 Tablets
St. George’s Bio-Combination 11 is an effective combination of bio-chemic salts to manage fever due to inflammatory or suppurative conditions. Febrile conditions associated with initial inflammatory conditions, and sudden rise in temperature and in conditions that tend towards suppuration are generally covered in mild febrile conditions.
- Reduces the increased risk of having asthma or atopic eczema
- Controls the sneezing, runny, stuffy and itchy nose
- Recovers the throat from sore and scratchy coughing
- Removes the undereye dark circles and itchy watery eyes
- Takes control of frequent headaches and feeling of excessive fatigue
- Reduces the inflammation, violent thirst which increases with temperature of the body with blisters
St. George’s Bio-Combination Tablets BC 11 contents and their action:
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3X Chill daily at 1 pm. All catarrhal and inflammatory first stage diseases.In the early stages of febrile conditions.
- Kali muriaticum 3X It certainly is of great value in catarrhal affections, in sub-acute inflammatory states, fibrinous exudations, and glandular swellings
- Kali sulphuricum 3X Applicable to the later stages of inflammation
- Natrum muriaticum 3X -Chill between 9 and 11 am. Heat; violent thirst, increases with temperature of the body with blisters. Coldness of the body, and continued chilliness very marked. sweats on exertion.
- Natrum sulphuricum 3X Temperature that occurs due to living in damp houses, basements, cellars. They are worse in rainy weather.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or as directed by the physician.