About St. George’s Bio-Combination 09 Tablets
St. George’s Bio-Combination 09 tablet is a homoeopathic medicine that is useful in treating dysentery and ailments related to it. It helps in treating inflammatory and catarrhal conditions of the intestine with frequent urge to empty bowels. It is also indicated in conditions of mucus and blood in the stool. Conditions like watery stool accompanied with mild fever can also be cured with its use.
- Effective in treating conditions of watery stools and indigestion
- Effective in treatment of dysentery with the condition of bloody urine
- Helps in replenishing lost minerals and electrolytes
- It helps in reducing inflammation of intestines
- It has antispasmodic properties and provides relief from flatulent colic pain
- Provides relief from cramping of muscles with radiating pain while passing stools
St. George’s Bio-Combination Tablets BC 09 contents and their action:
- Kalium phosphoricum – 3x Prostration. Weak and tired, Dysentery; stools consist of pure blood; patient becomes delirious; abdomen swells.
- Kalium muriaticum – 3x Dysentery; purging, with slimy stools. Abdominal tenderness and swelling
- Ferrum phosphoricum – 3x First stage of dysentery, with much blood in discharges. Dysentery with fever and weakness.
- Magnesia phosphorica – 3x Cramping of muscles with radiating pains while passing stools.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or as directed by the physician.