About REPL Dr. Advice No 105 (Worms)
REPL Dr. Advice No 105 worms drops is very effective for all kinds of worms including tapeworm, roundworm, threadworm, hookworm, etc.
Ascaris, Iumbricoides, and threadworms, all kinds of worms, including tapeworms and trichinosis. They are the most common type of intestinal worm infection, and one of the most common in the world. They’re thin and white, and about one-quarter to one-half inch long about as long as a staple. Tapeworms are flatworms that look a bit like ribbons.
Action of Ingredients used in REPL Dr. Advice No 105 (Worms)
- China 6x: Stool with mao-worms (short, thick worms).
- Santonium 3x: Desire to defecate or vomit as soon as there is a little case by warmth.
- Cuprum Oxydatum Nigrum 6x: All kinds of worms, including tapeworms.
- Chelone Glabra Q: Debility from loss of tone of digestive organs, or liver or from worms.
- Teucrium 6x: Copious fetid evacuations of the consistence of pap, the expulsion of ascarids.
- Natrum Phosphoricum 6x: Long or roundworms, with acidity, picking Nose.
5 to 10 drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times a day for 1 month, or as directed by the physician.