About Jondila Sugar-Free Syrup
Medisynth Jondila Sugar-Free Syrup acts as restorative, regenerative and protective agent. It is useful for digestion, improves appetite and treats hepatic and gastric complaints. It aids digestion & improves appetite. It also acts as a best restorative tonic in general convalescence. The specific non-sugar base makes it ideally suited for weight watchers.
- Improves digestion
- Increases appetite
- Effective for treating gas, acidity and flatulence
- Beneficial during jaundice, liver spots, sluggish liver functions
- Cures chronic constipation
- Useful for enlarged spleen, jaundice (in ladies with arrest of menses), gallstones, paroxysmal abdominal pain
- Treatsneuralgia, general debility, convalescence, dysentery
Action of Ingredients in Jondila sugar-free syrup:
- Carduus Marianus 2x: Liver – Engorged, especially left lobe, swelled laterally in the transverse direction painful to pressure. Nausea, retching, vomiting of green, acid fluid. Terrible attacks of gall stone colic. Jaundice and dull frontal headache, Stools are bilious and urine golden yellow.
- Carica Papaya 2x: Useful for liver ailments with fullness of abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in abdomen. Abdomen distended after taking meals with burning sensation in throat, sour eructation. Spasmodic pain in abdomen with loose, watery, yellowish stool with general weakness.
- Chelidonium Majus 1x: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue – Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges. Stools clay coloured, yellow, hard, round, like a ball, like sheep’s dung, with itching of the anus.
- Chionanthus Virginica 1x: Hepatic derangements, jaundice, enlarged liver with gall stones.
- Andrographis Paniculata (Kalmegh) 2x: It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proved to be hepatoprotective drug.
- Myrica Cerifera 1x: Liver affections with heart complaints; with Urticaria, with Jaundice.
Dosage of Jondila sugar-free syrup:
5 to 10 ml 3 times a day for adults, half of the adult dose for children or as prescribed by the physician