About Bach flower remedies: These natural medicines were discovered by Dr. EDWARD BACH of mosely Warwichshire who concluded that sickness and diseases were not primarily due to physical causes, but to some deeper harmony with in the sufferer himself.
He observed that body loses its natural resistance to diseases and become easy prey to any infection or from of illness due to distress in mind such as fear, worry, over anxiety, importance which depleted the vitality of an individual.
Between 1930 and 1936 He devoted his whole time to the search for harmless remedies amongst the wild flowers of countryside. He discovered 38 flower Remedies containing healing properties with the help of which the sufferer could again strength to overcome his anxieties, his fears, depression and so assist in his own heating in a natural way.
Bach flowers Remedies affects the emotion and corrects emotional disharmony, imbalance in the person, which gave the feeling of physical well-being.
- Only 38 remedies therefore easy remembrance.
- No elaborate head racking study. Easily understood
- Very simple
- Non habit forming and absolutely without any side effects.
- Can mix up to three medicines and be given in chronic diseases.
- Can be repeated as often required. Even up to 3-5 times a day as there is no problem of over closing.
- No withdrawal symptoms.
Indication of individual Bach flower Remedies
- Agrimony for addiction, anxiety, insomnia.
- Aspen for fear, worries, unknown fears.
- Beech for intolerance, critical, lack of compassion.
- Centaury for weak-willed, bullied, unable to say no, passive.
- Cerato for confirmation seeking , to not trust own judgment.
- Cherry plum for fear of losing control, temper tantrum, breakdown, abusive, rage, explode.
- Chestnut bud for learning repeating mistakes.
- Chicory for possessive, over-protective, critical, easily offended.
- Clematis for daydreaming, dreaminess, lack of concentration.
- Crab apple for cleansing, poor self image, sense of not being clean.
- Elm for depression, despondent, exhausted.
- Gentian for discouraged, depressed.
- Gorse for hopelessness, despair, pessimism.
- Heather for talkative, demand attention lonely.
- Holly for envy, jealousy, hate, insecurity, suspicious, aggressive.
- Honey suckle for homesickness, nostalgia, bereavement.
- Horn beam for weariness, bored tired, needs strength.
- Impatiens for impatience, irritated, fidgety, accident-prone, hasty.
- Larch for lack of confidence, discouraged, feeling of inferiority.
- Mimulus for fear, blushing, stammering, shyness, timid, sensitive.
- Mustard for depression, deep gloom for no reason.
- Oak for exhaustion, overwork, workaholic, fatigued, over-achiever.
- Olive for lack of energy, fatigue, convalescence.
- Pine for guilt, self-reproach, humble, apologetic, shame.
- Red chestnut for worried, over-concern, fear.
- Rock rose for frozen fear, terror.
- Rock water for self repression, self perfection, overwork.
- Scleranthus for indecision, uncertainty, dizziness.
- Star of Bethlehem for trauma, shock, post traumatic stress.
- Sweet chestnut for extreme mental anguish, hopeless despair.
- Vervain for over-enthusiasm, hyper-active, fanatical.
- Vine for, inflexible, very capable, gifted, bullying, aggressive.
- Walnut for change, menopause, puberty, moving, protection.
- Water violet for proud, aloof, lonely, anti-social, disdainful
- White chestnut for sleeplessness, insomnia.
- Wild oat for lack of clarity, drifting in life.
- Wild rose for resignation, lost motivation, lack of ambition.
- Willow for sulky, irritable, grumbling bitterness, blame, complain.
- Rescue remedy all purpose emergency mixture of shock, terror emergencies, externally applied for burns, animal bites and sprains.
5-10 Drops 3-4 times day or as directed by physician.