Gelsemium sempervirens 200 CH globules is a homeopathic medicine containing 4 g of sugar spheres impregnated with the Gelsemium sempervirens 200 CH homeopathic dilution.
Clinical indications of Gelsemium Sempervirens 200CH Globules
- Anticipation anxiety from any sort of ordeal such as exams, performances, and presentations.
- Trembling and diarrhea from anticipation or fright.
- Heaviness and weakness with the trembling.
- Paralysis from anxiety or fear.
Colds and Flu
- Aching and heaviness of head, eyes, and muscles.
- Weakness, heaviness, and trembling with any sort of exertion.
- Chills alternate with flushes of heat (no sweat with fever).
- Lack of thirst.
- Useful remedy for when the patient complains of “never having been well since the flu”.
- Heaviness, weakness, blurred vision and exhaustion.
- Dull pain that starts on the back of the head and spreads to the forehead.
- As though a tight band is around the head.
- Heavy head – can hardly lift it.
- Heavy eyelids – eyes half open.
- Dizziness and visual disturbances – as if drunk.
- Headache relieved by copious urination.
- Flu-like symptoms with weakness and lack of energy.
- Anxiety with any ordeal or event – shaking and trembling.
- Grass sickness in horses.
Composition of Gelsemium Sempervirens 200 CH Globules
- Gelsemium sempervirens
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
Dosage of Gelsemium Sempervirens 200 CH Globules
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
Buy homeopathy globules from Boiron here