Lords Dengue Mar Syrup helps you combat with the menace of Dengue by checking the replication of Dengue Virus. Increasing platelet count, white blood cells and neutrophils. Boosting immune system.
Lords Dengue Mar Syrup is indicated for sudden high fever due to dengue, severe headache, joint and muscle pains, vomiting, pain around the eyes.
Composition of Lords Dengue Mar Syrup: Each 5ml contains: Tinospora Cordifolia (Giloy) Q HPI 0.10ml.,Carica Papaya Q HPI 0.10ml.,Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Q HPI 0.05ml.,Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Q HPI 0.05ml.,Rhus Toxicodendron 3X HPI 0.05ml.,Eupatorium Perfoliatum 3X HPI 0.05ml.,Gelsemium Sempervirens 3X HPI 0.05ml.,Belladonna 3X HPI 0.05ml.
Benefits of Dengue Mar, action of ingredients:
•Tinospora cordifolia (giloy)- strong immune stimulant, increases white blood cells (WBC) And platelet count.
• Rhus toxicodendron-treats skin rashes, fever and pain with intense heat, thirst and restlessness.
• Carica papaya (papaya)-high in complex a vitamin that rapidly increases blood platelet production.
• Eupatorium perfoliatum- treat joint pain, fever headache, soreness of eyeballs, backache with nausea and vomiting.
• Ocimum sanctum (tulsi) – It has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects in acute and chronic fever.
• Gelsemium sempervirens-treats fever, with muscular soreness, prostration and violent headache.
• Azadirachta indica (neem)-increases the immune power against inflammation and infection.
• Belladoona-treats steaming and burning fever, red skin, flushed face, burning eyes.IngredientsCarica papaya (papaya), Tinospora cordifolia (giloy),
Dosage: For adults – 15 – 20 ml Lords Dengue Mar Syrup of twice a day. For children – Half the adult dose or as prescribed by the physician.
Presentation: 180 ml
RATE/PRICE: Rs.110 (Buy Online!! Get 10% OFF)
9 thoughts on “Buy Lords Dengue Mar Syrup – Homeopathy medicine for Dengue fever”
Is it possible to deliver in Bangladesh?
Yes we can ship to B’Desh by India post
Is it safe during pregnancy
Dengue can be dangerous for pregnant women because they can transmit the virus to their baby during pregncy or during birth. This may result in stillbirth, low birth weight, or premature birth. Dengue infection in pregnancy carries the risk of hemorrhage for both the mother and the newborn. Dengue Mar syrup is considered safe but doctor supervision advised
Is this syrup good for chikungunya pain?
How much do i have to pay you for COD for these 5 dengue medicines at chennai 600073
COD is Rs.60, you may confirm by mail or phone
Is dengue mar syrup safe for diabetics ?