Why people get stressed
The modern life has its unique sets of challenges which the mind-body is programmed to subconsciously perceive as varied forms of threat and danger. It immediately responds to it in a defensive mode which makes you react either overtly and covertly. This is termed as a stress response and actually helps you cope with situations like exam or work place demands by keeping you alert and focused. We get stressed at times but sometime it makes us overwhelmed with tension, anxiety and insomnia.
The incidence of stress in India at 89% is higher than the global average of 86%. 3 out of 4 of chronically stressed people in India people do not consult a doctor because of the costs involved. The 2 main reasons why people get stressed as per reports are Work & Finances.
How stress affects our daily life
- Stress has to have a release valve , otherwise it keeps working and make people loose their temper at slightest provocation. Road rage is a common sign of pent up stress
- As per AASRA 30% of stressed people find escape in addictions, 30% have broken marriages or marital discord. 20% suffer from depression.
- WHO states that depression is the No 1 occupational disease of the 21st century and is a byproduct of chronic stress. 49% of people under stress say they suffer from upset stomach or nausea.
How to cope with stress
- Connect with you friends and family, whom you know and let them know how you feel or share your views. This can be very cathartic and helpful. A simple act of talking face-to-face with another human can trigger hormones that relieve stress
- Look for flexi hours at workplace or enroll for stress management programmes that include mental wellness.
- When you are pessimistic you internalize stress. This gets magnified when you indulge in negative self talk or unable to accet uncertainity. Do not set Unrealistic expectations or strive for perfectionism.
- You can respond better to stressful situations by learning to relax and stay calm . Yoga, meditation, and deep breathing are activities that can reduce your everyday stress levels
About Homeopathy Stress, Fatigue, Insomnia Medicine Kit
Consists 6 most commonly prescribed medicines for Stress, Fatigue, Insomnia
- Carbo vegetabilis 2 Dram Pills
- Coffee Cruda 2 Dram Pills
- Ignatia amara 2 Dram Pills
- Bryonia Alba 2 Dram Pills
- Aconite Napellus 2 Dram Pills
- Bio combination No 16 Tablets
Carbo vegetabilis: Carbo vegetabilis (Carb-v.) homeopathy remedy is indicated in weakness of either vitality or digestion. Carbo Veg has marked action on gastro-intestinal disorders especially dyspepsia and flatulence.
Coffee Cruda: Coffee Cruda is indicated for sleeplessness with mental hyperactivity. Coffea Cruda has marked action on insomnia. Useful in unusual activity of mind and body. Stimulates the functional activity of all organs, increasing the nervous and vascular activity.
Ignatia Amara: Ignatia Amara is used to treat anxiety, grief and depression. Also useful in inability to sleep, excessive sleep, following grief or disappointment. It is one of the chief remedies for hysteria.
Bryonia Alba: Bryonia is a homeopathic remedy that may be best known for relieving intense, bursting headaches, migraines and hangovers.
Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is good for treating sudden colds and calming shocked nerves. Also used to treat fear, anxiety & restlessness.
About 2 Dram Pills
Effortlessly accessible small-sized tablets which are thawed in the mouth. The tablets are the gentlest of all cures.
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Bio combination No 16 Tablets
Bio combination No 16 Tablets is indicated for Nervous exhaustion and fatigue from any cause. Also useful in cases of Lassitude, depression, nervousness, irritability, hysteric behavior, loss of or impaired memory, confusion, sleeplessness, psychosomatic illnesses.
Contains: Calcarea Phosphorica 3x, Ferrum Phosphoricum 3x, Kalium Phosphoricum 3x, Magnesia Phosphorica 3x, Natrum Muriaticum 3x
Dosage: Adults 4 tablets, children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours.
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping