The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on the usage of the website https://homeomart.net/. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
The site is owned & maintained by Indibuy, the firm reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without prior information to the customers of the services
- Intellectual property rights : Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party or Manufacturer or Brand owner and so expressly mentioned, Indibuy owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from this Website without obtaining authorization from Indibuy.
- User Security: By registering with the website you can access or view the prices, product details, and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the website in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time
- Warranties The website owner makes no warranty for any damage suffered by customers from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes product usage , non-deliveries due to Customs or import policies, missed deliveries, or service interruptions. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action
Indibuy, or its owners makes no warranty that: (a) The site will meet your requirements ; (b) The site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free basis ; (c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable
- Usage : This site is not a substitution for a face to face consultation with suitably qualified homoeopathic practitioner. Under no circumstances should any patient stop taking prescribed conventional medicine without consulting the doctor who prescribed it. The information provided in the website is for use by registered medical practitioners or pharmacy or hospitals and for general information to consumers. The information in no way suggests or prescribes self medication by the consumer
- Usage Restrictions: You agree not to use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Circulate or spread any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Convey material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer / network systems which may include Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website
- .Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Charges: The firm will charge freight or handling charges or shipping charges or statutory taxes as applicable as decided by the firm.
- Product Specifications: Homeomart.net hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, efficacy and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products or presentation may undergo regular changes due to Manufacturer/brand owner’s prerogative and we do not have any control on the same.
- Policies: The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. (which are found on the website), and all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the web page of that Product.
- Changes: We may change or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including, its contents or features. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the site. Such changes shall be available immediately without prior notice, which shall be placed on the site.
- Limitation Of Liability In no event will we be liable for damages of any kind , including, without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits , business interruption , and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use our website, or any information provided on the website , or in the products any claim attributable to errors, omission , or other inaccuracies in the products or interpretations thereof.
- Indemnification: User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold homeomart.net or its owners harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and cost , including reasonable attorney’s fees ,arising out of or related to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on the site.
- Governing Law: The laws of India shall apply and courts in Bangalore, Karnataka, India shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. The Firm reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/customers of the services