Gallstones can be removed naturally without surgical intervention in most cases. Best results are obtained when treatment starts early. Homeopathy offers alternative, credible and clinically proven cases of gallstone removal
Did you know? Women between the ages of 20 and 40 are twice as likely to get gallstones than men. Estrogen, the female sex hormone boosted by birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy increases the amount of cholesterol in the bile leading to #Gallstone. Other risk factors are people aged over 60, in those who are obese or have lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time, or in those who have diabetes or sickle cell disease. Homeopathy medicines for Gallstones, know more
Gallstone removes without surgery, doctor recommended Medicine List
Dr. K S Gopi recommendations for Gallstone removal without surgery:
Dr. K S Gopi is a former Professor, Govt. Homeopathic medical college, Kozhikode, Kerala, India. He has got four decades of teaching and research experiences in the field of Homoeopathy
1. Berberis Vulgaris Q: Berberis Vulgaris is an excellent remedy for gall stone colic and also for the removal of stones. It is of great help for treating sharp, stitching pains in the gall bladder.
2. Belladonna 30: Belladonna is very effective for acute gall stone colic. It can be repeated often till the pain disappears.
3. China 3o: China is another excellent remedy for acute pain in gall bladder when abdomen is bloated with excess of gas. The whole abdomen is full of gas with a painful distension. Walking may provide a slight relief from distension. Here the pain is more at night. Vomiting of undigested food may occur.
4. Carbo Veg 3o: Carbo veg is very effective for gas in abdomen in patients suffering from gall stone. Carbo veg is prescribed when the gas is present mainly in the upper region of abdomen. The abdomen is heavy, tense and distended. Passage of a little gas provides a slight relief from distension.
5. Cardus Marianus Q: Cardus mar. is excellent for gall stone colic. There is swelling of the gall bladder with tenderness and pain. Cradus mar. prevents further formation of gall stone.
6. Chelidinium Maj 200—Cheledonium is an excellent remedy for gall stone colic and also for the prevention of gall stone formation. Chelidonium is very effective for gall stone and jaundice due to obstruction of gall bladder by gall stones. Here the pain is below the right shoulder in the scapulae. Chelidonium helps for the expulsion of gall stones if already formed.
7. Colocynth 30: Colocynth is the ideal remedy when the gall stone pain is of a cutting, shooting nature and getting better by bending double or applying pressure.
8. Cholesterinum 3X: Cholesterinum is considered a specific remedy for gall stones. It relieves the pain at once.
9. Chionanthus Q: Chionanthus is considered a prominent remedy for prevention of formation of gall stones. It helps expulsion of gall stones if already formed
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends for Gallstone removal without surgery:
Dr.Vikas is a M.D In Homeopathy and practices at Mohali (chandigarh) for the last 2 decades. He is a columnist in Triubne, a daily newspaper
1. Lycopodium: Lycopodium is of great value in chronic hepatic congestions, where the liver is very tender on pressure. The person cannot eat to satiety as it produces a distressing feeling in the hepatic (liver) region. There may be violent gallstone colic, pain in the back and right hypochondria due to congestion of the liver.
2. Chelidonium: Best Remedy for Gall Stones with Pain
Natural medicine Chelidonium is the top natural medicine for gallbladder stones pain. This medicine offers the best treatment for pain due to gall stones and jaundice when there is obstruction of the bile ducts. The most important symptom for using Chelidonium is pain under the right shoulder blade. It is also a very beneficial remedy for gall bladder complaints that occur during pregnancy.
3. Lycopodium: For Gall Stones with Gastric Symptoms
Lycopodium is a natural treatment for gallstones pain when they are accompanied by gastric symptoms like acidity, gas in abdomen or bloated abdomen. The patient complains of distension of abdomen from eating even a very small quantity of food. The gas rolls in abdomen and passes out with difficulty. The patient mainly complains of acidity that gets worse from taking starchy and flatulent food. The patient may also complain of a reduced appetite and fullness feeling in abdomen on eating even a little. There’s also an unusual craving for sweets and hot drinks along with the gastric symptoms
4. Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the top herbal remedy for gallstones when eating of excessive fried or fatty food like butter or cream leads to acidity.
Buy Gallstone Treatment Medicines Online