How do you treat bowel incontinence naturally?
Fecal incontinence treatment can be treated with homeopathic Podophyllum, also known as May Apple that works wonders in
- symptoms like colic, profuse stool in the early morning, pain in the stomach, bilious vomiting, stool is watery, jelly-like mucus in gastroenteritis
- for children having diarrhoea during teething
- for managing diarrhoea with profuse and gushing stool. The stool is watery, yellowish or greenish coloured. It has a very offensive smell. The urge to pass stool is also sudden. The stool can be frothy and have mucus in it sometimes. Along with stool gas is also passed. Gurgling in the abdomen may be felt before stool.
- Podophyllum is well-indicated in cases of stool incontinence accompanying the passing of flatus. on passing flatus.
- During Food Poisoning with Profuse and Offensive Stool