Dr. Raj Sinocold Drops Cures Sinusitis is indicated for Nasal congestion with sinus headaches
Dr. Raj Sinocold Drops indications
• Acute or chronic sinusitis caused by allergens such as dust, pollution in the air and others.
• Ozaena, constant hawking,
• Coryza with obstruction of nose,
• Difficult breathing, polypus and adenoids.
Sinusitis most often occurs after a cold and is accompanied by pain in the forehead and under the eye. Acute or Short-term sinusitis lasts for a duration of about 1 month or 4 weeks and more than 60% of patients recover on their own without antibiotic medications. These are primarily caused by viral infections, which do not respond to antibiotics. Homeopathy medicines like Kalium Bich, Pulsatilla nig, Sepia etc treat sinusitis without any adverse reaction and therefore offer safe and better alternative to antibiotics. They assist in decongestion and help relive your symptoms by promoting drainage of infection
Dr. Raj Sinocold Drops Cures Sinusitis Composition
• Arsenic Album Calcarea 12x 10% v/v H.P.I.
• Carbonica Hydrastis 30x 10% v/v H.P.I.
• Canadensis 12x 10% v/v H.P.I.
• Kalium Bichromicum 12x 10% v/v H.P.I.
• Pulsatilla Nigricans 12x 10% v/v H.P.I.
• In Aqua Distillate Alcohol Content q.s. 45% v/v
Dosage: Adults : 20-30 drops with 1/4th cup of water to be taken 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician. Children : 10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup of water to be taken 3-4 times a day or as directed by the physician.
Interaction: No interaction between Dr. Raj Sinocold Drops and other products are known.
Side Effects: No side effects of Dr. Raj Sinocold Drops are known.
Contra-indication: No Contra-Indication.
Packaging: 30 ml
Manufacturer: Dr Raj Homoeo Pharmacy
Storage: Store in cool and dry place
RATE/PRICE: Rs.110 (Buy Online!! Get 10% OFF)
You can also conveniently order Dr. Raj Sinocold Drops online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Inquiry Form
If you have any question about Dr. Raj Homeopathy products or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond