Omeo Allergy Tablets is a safe & side effect free Homoeopathic specialty medicine for Nasal Allergies. It is indicated to treat Sneezing, Irritation of the nose, Watery discharge from nose and eyes, Nose blockage, Loss of smell, Itching and burning in the eyes, Associated headache.
Introduction: If you have nasal allergies you would have symptoms of sneezing and congestion that could last the whole day. But with Omeo allergy you don’t have to just put up with it. Whether you’re allergic to dust mites, tree pollen, or animal dander, you can find relief for your nasal allergy symptoms
Allergic rhinitis (another name for nasal allergies) is under-diagnosed, under-treated, and underestimated ailment even though 1 in 5 adults have it. When allergies trigger swelling in the mucous membranes, the inflamed tissue can block off the sinuses which are hollow pockets in the skull that are connected to the nasal passages. The sinuses are unable to drain, trapping mucus and air inside. That leads to pain and pressure.
What causes nasal allergies?
Allergy is a hypersensitive reaction of immune system of a foreign substance which does not bother most other people but produces a violent reaction in the allergy sufferer. allergies are generally the body’s effort to eliminate something it considers unsuitable.
Every day our body is exposed to millions of bacteria, viruses, and other potentially harmful microscopic invaders. our body’s immune system normally defends us from illness. Nasal allergies happen when immune cells in the nasal lining overreact to certain “allergic triggers” or allergens in the air we breathe.
Seasonal triggers are :
• pollen from trees grasses
other triggers that are present year around include :
• dust mites
• indoor and outdoor mould spores
• animal dander
Common Symptoms of Nasal Allergy
the most common symptoms of a nasal allergy are; watery nasal discharge, sneezing, itching in the nose , eyes and ear, itching, watering and redness of the eyes, nasal stuffiness’ with subsequent difficult breathing and coughing.
Action of Omeo Allergy Tablet:
Acts on mucous membrane of nose & lachrymal glands
Indications of BJain Omeo Allergy Tablets:
• Irritation of the nose
• Watery discharge from nose and eyes
• Nose blockage’
• Loss of smell
• Itching and burning in the eyes
• Associated headache
Composition of Omeo Allergy Tablets
• Each tablet contains equal proportions
• Ferrum phosphoricum
• Natrum muriaticum
• Kali sulphuricum
• Kali muriaticum
• Baptisia tinctoria
• Bryonia alba
• Eucalyptus globulus
• Gelsemium sempervirens
• Eupatorium perfoliatum
How does Omeo allergy tablets treat nasal allergies?
Omeo allergy tablets have ingredients that have a specific action on the trggers of nasal allergies. Individual Indications of the Ingredients of Omeo Allergy are as follows
1. Ferrum phosphoricum – Predisposition to colds, first stage of cold in the head. Inflamed, red eyes with burning sensation.
2. Natrum muriaticum – For congestion & inflammation of mucous membranes. Excessive fluent coryza with stoppage of the nose.
3. Kali Sulphuricum – Colds, with yellow, slimy expectoration, anosmia (loss of smell) and hoarseness from cold.
4. Kali muriaticum – Stuffy cold, nasal catarrh, discharge of white mucous from the eyes.
5. Baptisia tinctoria –Acts on mucous membrane & is useful for sneezing, obstruction of the nose.
6. Bryonia alba – Useful for swelling of the nose with obstruction, inflammation of the nostrils, fluent coryza.
7. Causticum – Sneezing in the morning, fluent coryza, obstruction of the nose & loss of smell.
8. Eucalyptus globulus – Stuffed up sensation in nose & thin, watery coryza. Also indicated for hot, burning, smarting eyes.
9. Gelsemium sempervirens – Early morning sneezing, fluent coryza with profuse watery discharge.
10. Sabadilla – Sneezing with running nose. Coryza with redness of eyes & lachrymation.
11. Eupatorium perfoliatum – Obstruction of nose. Coryza with sneezing & watery discharge.
Dosage: Adults and children more than 12 years old 2 Bjain Omeo Allergy Tablets, 4 times a day, children less than 12 years old 2 Tablets, 2 times a day or as prescribed by the physician
Direction of use: To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by the physician.
Caution: Consult your homoeopathic physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult your homoeopathic physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications & known adverse reactions: None known.
Presentation: 25 gms
Manufacturer: B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd
RATE/PRICE: Rs.119 (Buy Online!! Get 10% OFF)
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping
You can also conveniently order BJain Omeo Allergy Tablets online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Order Form
If you have any question about BJain Omeo Allergy Tablets or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond