Bjain Biochemics Tablets Natrum Sulphurica is indicated for Gastric biliousness, liver diseases, uric acid diathesis and as may be advised by the physician.
About Natrum sulphuricum: The main targets are liver, gallbladder and gastrointestinal tract. It is suitable for people who have a constitutional tendency to accumulate tissue fluid. They feel cold even in a warm bed. They get easily exhausted and suffer from daytime fatigue. Lancinating (tearing, sharply cutting) pains in the left chest and left hip. Predisposition to gallbladder and liver diseases and to jaundice; so-called “bilious type. inflammation of the gastric mucosa and the intestines frequently accompany these symptoms. Serious effects of moist climate, malarial sequels, gastroduodenitis, hepatopathy, cholecystopathy, icterus, hepatogenous diarrhoea, uric acid diathesis, pancreatitis, oedematous diathesis.
B Jain Biochemic Tablets Natrum Sulphuricum indications:
• Biliousness (excess secretion of bile causing Gastric distress)
• Flatulence (Gas) and
• Constipation (Hard Stools)
B Jain Biochemic Tablets Natrum Sulphuricum Composition:
• Natrum Sulphuricum:
Uses of Natrum Sulphuricum
• Breathlessness brought on by humidity.
• The effects of head injuries may be remedied by Natrum sulph.
• It helps in detoxification (removes toxic products).
• Diseases associated with liver, kidney, pancreas, gouty and rheumatic complaints.
• Liver complaints, jaundice, pancreas and kidneys, and improving high blood sugar and insulin disorders.
• Bitter belching, hiccups, reducing gallstones.
• Vomiting in pregnancy with bitter taste.
Side Effects: No known side effects.
Manufacturer: B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd
Storage: Store in cool and dry place
RATE/PRICE: Rs.75 (Buy Online!! Get 10% OFF)
You can also conveniently order BJain Biochemic Tablets Natrum Sulphuricum online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Inquiry Form
If you have any question about BJain Homeopathy products or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond