Alfawhey from Homeomart brings you a unique Whey Protein with the goodness of Alfalfa for the first time in India.
The goodness of 100% Vegetarian Whey Protein from United states now gets a powerful boost from Alfalfa, a super food loaded with Iron, Magnesium, Calcium and other minerals. The result is a one of its kind supplement that not only builds body i.e, adds muscle mass but also strengthens body frame to support it.
About Whey Protein
Alfawhey comes with whey protein made at the world’s largest single-site cheese and whey manufacturing facility in Texas United states, backed by the trusted goodness quality seal (GFSI). The whey conforms to GMP, HACCP and non GMO standards. It is EU conforming, Kosher and Halal, and the milk supply is certified BSE-free. Hilmar Dairy farmers rely on nutrition experts for advice on feeding their cows. Dairy nutritionists recommend scientifically formulated and balanced diets for each stage of life that consist of hay, grains and other vitamins and minerals.
Features of our Whey
- Instantised, soluble milk protein manufactured from fresh cheese whey using an ultra filtration process.
- High Nutrition value (refer Whey Nutrition chart)
- Soluble over wide pH range & wide dispersability
- Quality tested for chemical, sensory and microbial parameters using international standards
- Loaded with essential energy & amino acids
- 100 % Vegetarian
Alfawhey Ingredients / Composition
- Alfalfa 1x Powder
- Whey Protein Concentrate 450
|Alfalfa Nutrition Facts Serving Size 33g||WHEY NUTRITION ANALYSIS|
|Amount Per Serving||Energy (kcal/100g)||385|
|Calories 8||Calories from Fat 2||Calories (kcal/100g)||415|
|Vitamins Amount Per Selected Serving||Energy from fat (kj/100g)||266|
|Vitamin A||61.1IU||0.01||Total Sugars (lactose) (g/100g)||6.1|
|Vitamin C||2.7 mg||0.05||Cholesterol (mg/100g)||215|
|Vitamin D||Saturated fat (g/100g)||5.1|
|Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)||0.0mg||0||Trans fat (g/100g)||0.2|
|Vitamin K||10.1 mcg||0.13||Vitamin A (g/100g)||23|
|Thiamin||0.0 mg||0.02||Vitamin A (IU/100g)||76|
|Riboflavin||0.0 mg||0.02||Iron (mg/100g)||0.9|
|Niacin||0.2 mg||0.01||Sodium (mg/100g)||175|
|Vitamin 86||0.0 mg||0.01||Calcium (mg/100g)||550|
|Folate||11.9 mcg||0.03||Saturated Fatty Acid||2|
|Vitamin 812||0.0 mcg||0|
|Panlothenic Acid||0.2 mg||0.02|
|Choline||4.8 mg||AMINO ACIDS||PER 100GM|
|Betaine||0.1 mg||ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS|
|Minerals Amounts Per Selected Serving||Leucine||8.4 g|
|Calcium||10.6 mg||0.01||Lysine||7.8 g|
|Iron||0.3 mg||0.02||Methionine||1.8 g|
|Magnesium||8.9 mg||0.02||Phenylalanine||2.6 g|
|Phosphorus||23.1 mg||0.02||Threonine||5.7 g|
|Potassium||26.1 mg||0.01||Tryptophan||2.1 g|
|Sodium||2.0 mg||0||Valine||6.4 g|
|Zinc||0.3 mg||0.02||Alenine||4.1 g|
|Copper||0.1 mg||0.03||Aspartic Acid||8.7 g|
|Manganese||0.1 mg||0.03||Glutamic Acid||4.2 g|
|Selenium||0.2 mcg||0||Glutamic Acid||4.2 g|
AlfaWhey Protein Benefits:
- The Best source of natural protein after Colostrum – the first, and most important Mothers Milk.
- Provides you rich dairy protein for lean body weight & support body building regimen through lesser fats & carbs
- The protein comes from
- Body building experts recommended fast acting protein like alfawhey
- Contains essential & non essential Amino acids (branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAAs are held in high regard in bodybuilding) are building blocks of protein and may help support endurance during workouts, boost muscle recovery, and enhance fitness
Alfalfa Benefits :
- Alfalfa is the most potent of foods, in fact it is known as the father of all foods and is a biologically super active herb.
- It favorably influences nutrition by toning up the appetite and digestion, improves vigour
- It is a rich source of natural minerals, natural amino acids and other potent herbal ingredients that stimulate general mental and physical health (refer Alfalfa Nutrition chart)
- Provides a great tonic effect for all ages in conditions of anemia, loss of appetite, convalescence, especially after debilitating fevers or surgical operations, pregnancy, loss of weight and in growing children
- Alfalfa supports your muscle development plan by providing essential nutrients to bones, spine so that a robust skeletal system can sustain extra muscle mass on the body
- Provides benefits of stronger immunity
Other Benefits of Alfawhey
- The modern fast paced living, changing lifestyles & poor eating habits needs the right mix of energy and nutrients for general well being. Alfawhey provides you the optimum mix of calories & nutrition.
- Alfawhey is Ideal for people suffering loss of muscle mass due to natural process of aging. Sarcopenia, or muscle loss due to aging, starts as early as age 20
- Great Nutritional support for those who suffer from cachexia (weakness and wasting of the body due to severe chronic illness)
- Speeds convalescence – patients who have lost body mass due to immobility, or those recovering from extended bed rest should go for Alfawhey to gain necessary body weight.
Mix 1-2 serving (scoops – 17 grams) with 200ml of warm milk, juice or water in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before or after exercise. Not more than 5 servings in a day.
500 gms and 850 gms
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping