Buy best selling SBL Scalptone Tablets for internal care, this homeo remedy nourishes hair roots from within and ensures proper scalp health thereby stopping hair fall and dandruff. Get the natural hair fall treatment with homeopathic medicines, safe and free of any side effects. Affordable hair loss solution for men and women now available online at Homeomart – India’s no.1 online medicine store.
INTRODUCTION: The scalp is prone to a variety of diseases and disorders including familiar problems such as excessive hair loss and dandruff. Falling of hair is a natural process, but when it becomes excessive leading to thinning of hair, or causing bald spots on the scalp, it becomes an issue of concern. Each hair consists of shaft (visible hair) and a follicle which contains a root that is nourished by venous blood. A sebaceous gland lubricates the follicle. Dandruff is an excessive scaling of the dead skin of the scalp.
SBL SCALPTONE is a combination of well-balanced homoeopathic ingredients which helps prevent excessive hair loss and premature graying. Scalptone is a product of SBL’s Research and Development and is a combination of well proven drugs of homoeopathic therapeutics for checking hair loss.
SCALPTONE helps in improving the circulation and helps in the absorption of minerals required for the growth of hair. SCALPTONE also reduces itching, irritation and dryness of scalp, thinning and splitting of hair, dandruff.
SCALPTONE is a clinically Proven research product of SBL and contains the following homeopathic ingredients
COMPOSITION: Each tablet of SBL Scalptone contains :
Acidum fluoricum 3x
Acidum phosphoricum 3x
Natrum muriaticum 3x
Calcarea phosphoricum 3x
In equal proportion, Excipients q.s. to one tablet of 250 mg
MODE OF ACTION OF INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENTS IN SCALPTONE:
- ACIDUM FLUORICUM : Alopecia, falling out of hair, complaints of old age, or the prematurely aged, with weak, distended blood
- ACIDUM PHOSPHORICUM : Hair thinned out due to acute diseases, excessive grief and loss of vital fluids. Mental debility first, later physical.
- NATRUM MURIATICUM : Affects hair follicles, alopecia, greasy Seborrhoea, falling out of hair, sensitiveness of scalp.
- CALCAREA PHOSPHORICUM : Head hot, with smarting of roots of hair, itching on the scalp, provoking scratching.
- BADIAGA : Dandruff, scalp sore, dry tetter- like hair, dry itching of the scalp.
PRODUCT INDICATIONS: Excessive hair loss, itching, irritation and dryness of scalp, thinning and splitting of hair, dandruff.
DOSAGE: Adults : 2 tablets 4 to 6 times daily,Children : Half of the adult’s dose or as prescribed by the physician
PRESENTATION: Bottle of 25 gms, 450 Gms (pet jar)
CONTRA-INDICATION: No known Contraindications.
Price: Rs.125/680 (10% OFF) Buy Online
Dermatologist recommended Tips to tone up your scalp
- Your diet will not provide all the goodness for your scalp health, so you will need to supplement your diet with essential nutrients containing vitamins B, C, and E, biotin, silica, iron, and omega-3. Remember your scalp is what you eat!!
- Watch out for that Hair color!! Some hair colors come with harsh chemicals that can damage your scalp health. If you go get the hair colored and feel a tingling, then there is a possibility that either your scalp is really dry or your scalp is getting affected by the chemicals
- Watch out for the female-pattern thinning which is caused by high levels of testosterone in women. This has a correlation to contraceptives as they regulate the hormones. Also for ladies it is advised to color & condition their hair during non-PMS weeks.
- You scalp also needs regular exfoliation which is removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface. You can achieve this by massaging it with concentrated Arnicated Oil. Watch out for the hair flakes, the immediate sign of scalp distress!
- Contrary to popular belief , use Shampoo with extra conditioners, but try and ensure that conditioner is formulated so as not to cause blocked pores (noncomedogenic). Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo every 2 to 3 days.
- It is important to treat your scalp with essential oils 2 to 3 nights a week to maximize healthy hair growth. Read our earlier on best hair oils for this purpose.